Best Bachelorette Party in Denver
So your sister just asked you to be her maid of honor and you are in charge of the bachelorette party. You want it to be amazing, after all this is your sister. Before you break out into a panic over all the things you are now responsible for in your new role, let us walk you through a plan that will be easy, memorable, and fun for everyone you are hosting. Denver’s best bachelorette party is a combination of great food, memorable experiences, laughing, chocolate and of course, wine! Throw in some dancing if you’re into that, and you will have an unforgettable night. So here is what we suggest:
- Start by gathering at Little Man Ice Cream in the historic Highlands neighborhood. The giant milk jug icon is a fabulous spot for everyone to meet up, hang out, and connect. This also allows for your non-drinking friends or family members to be a part of the early hours of your bachelorette party before heading home early to get to bed if they are not the night-owl kind.
- Arrive with a flower crown from The Perfect Petal for the bride-to-be. This classy, crown of flowers will make her feel special and seen throughout the day and night.
- After Little Man Ice Cream, just wander over 1 block to our studio at Sipping n’ Painting Highland where you can grab a glass of wine, some light snacks and sit together as friends as you are guided step by step through the night’s featured painting. You can sit together at any open class, or you can book a private party if you prefer to have the studio to yourselves. Everyone will leave with a memorable masterpiece they have created, and you’ll have great memories to share.
- From there, walk over to Linger for dinner, just 2 blocks from our studio. Or, if you prefer Sushi, check out Sushi Sasa for dinner. Both places have private rooms if you want to make special reservations for a larger group. If you want a slightly longer stroll or very short drive, check out the super fun creative Avanti. We love this place!
- Next head downtown for all that the 16th Street Mall of Denver and Denver’s fabulous Union Station have to offer.
- Spend the night at our favorite luxury boutique hotel in Denver: Hotel Teatro.
Hosting this bachelorette party is as easy as 1-2-3. You’ve got this! Cheers to the best maid of honor ever.